Re: couple of questions

Hydra is easy to get rid of! Just use salt! I use
about two tablespoons to a ten gallon tank for about a
week and bada bing! There gone, no need to use all
those nasty chemicals good old salt works just fine.
Good luck to you Paul and have a nice honey moon.

===
David Sanchez
Casselberry, FL
http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax