Re: couple of questions

--- David Sanchez <barbax2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hydra is easy to get rid of! Just use salt! I use
> about two tablespoons to a ten gallon tank for about
> week and bada bing! There gone, no need to use all
> those nasty chemicals good old salt works just fine.
> Good luck to you Paul and have a nice honey moon.

Salt, eh?  Sounds good.  After I sent the mail
I started thinking that the lack of bbs during my
honeymoon will be real hard on the hydra.

I put some Flourish in the tank last night.  Based
on my limited experience that is instant hair algae.
Also, last night I got the fry eating frozen Daphnia
which the adult apisto's and rams I have had did not
care for.  Until then all I have fed them is bbs.
Tonight, I will see if they will eat some crushed
flake.  If so, maybe I will have an automatic feeder
put some in the tank a few times while I am gone.

Paul