Re: A.viejita

Mike Jacobs wrote:

>David Sanchez is quite correct here folks, of the people who I have ordered
>from, or who I would consider ordering from, David Sanchez is not one of
>them, so the possibility that he has the fish exists.

That's a really weird thing to write Mike.  If ya ain't seen 'em, don't
judge 'em.  Seems to me, from his posts, David Sanchez is working hard to
ensure that his fish are in top condition.  He's been breeding fish for at
least 15 years, so one must assume that he knows what he is doing and what
he is writing about.

G. Kadar