Re: A.viejita

From: Mike Jacobs <mjacobs2@Tampabay.rr.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 1999 6:20 PM

> ...of the people who I have ordered from, or who I would consider
> ordering from, David Sanchez is not one of them...

I certainly hope that this is merely an example of poor writing style, as if
it were a scrambled way of only saying, "I've never actually seen *his*
fish..."

Otherwise, especially in light of his proximity to you, I might ask why you
would never consider him as a source in the first place. I certainly don't
get a sense of ineptitude or incompetency in reading his contributions to
the list. Perhaps a little emotion sometimes, but that would seem indicative
of passion for what he does...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
http://www.mindspring.com/~nestor10