Re: Mouth to mouth combat

Mike Wise wrote:
 BTW
>studies with apistos have shown that males, if given the opportunity, will
take
>over the entire bottom of a 200X50 cm (80X20") tank.

Charming.......I've found a home for a couple of them.  Also, there are at
least two females guarding broods right now.  I was wondering why my 5 and 6
inch clown loaches are not making their usual appearances.  I should have
figured that one out.

It's truly amazing how a 3/4 inch fish can intimidate 5 clown loaches and 4
corydoras from ever wandering out from the back of tank where they have
their driftwood sanctuary.  Thank goodness, the borelliis don't evict them
from what little they seem to have preserved for themselves.

G. Kadar