ID Help

I picked up a group of Apisto's 2 months ago that came into a lfs as A.
bitaeniata. There was one pair of these in the tank along with 7 fish that
looked to similar to A. pertensis but were slightly different. They were very
young, about.75" and I thought they might be A. meinkeni, so I bought all of
them @ $4 a fish. The little guys instantly killed the bitaeniatum which were
at a young breeder size and proceeded to grow. They have spawned and are
keeping the babies in a 15 with a few tetras & the rest of the Apisto's. The
male has a slight red edge to the soft dorsal and a red edge to the tail and
red tips to extremely long ventrals that reach past the anal fin. I found a
picture that looks like the male in breeding dress on a Japanese site but
can't find the name. It's the center picture on the nine picture block at the
top of: http://www.ca.sakura.ne.jp/~adh/index.html. What is it? Thanks in
advance,

Tom Wojtech