-----Original Message-----
From: Uneekwa

I need advice on how to ensure that fry in a tank well planted get the
microworms.  I have removed the Pl*cos and left four Ottocats in the tank
with the Nijenssi.  I have observed the older Ottos eating the frozen brine
shrimps at the bottom of the tank.  I want to make sure that the fry get the
majority of the worms.

I also noticed that I have more fry than I thought from the April 27th
spawn.  At least 10-15.  Why did the Nijenssi spawn so close together?

The reason that I have these fish in well planted tank instead of a bare
bottom is because initially I did not know that they would breed so easily.
Secondly, I was trying to create their natural habitat.

Francine in MD
Fish - photography - genealogy