Re: ph & hardness

Nope, just letting water "age" does nothing.  What a lot of discus breeders will
do is get a large 55 gallon #2 HDPE trash container, throw in a filter, or air
stone, a heater, and peat.  This allows for water changes of identical parameters
of the water in the tank, for fish that are very sensitive to chemistry changes,
like discus.  Sorry for not being clearer.  Stan

--
If the mind is right, the sword is right.  If the mind is wrong, the sword is
wrong.  If you wish to follow the Way of the sword, you must first study the Way