[Tetras] Road trip to Vancouver, Canada

From: "Ade K. Lau" <adelau@uwyo.edu>

Hello everyone,
    I am taking a road trip to Vancouver Wednesday (from Wyoming -->
Utah --> Oregon --> Washington -->Vancouver). I was wondering if there
are any breeders or pet shops that I must visit. If you know someone or
yourself please send me a private email with your name and phone # and
address and I will call and schedule sometimes to come visit.
    Also, I heard of a person name Robert in Vancouver area with
hundreds of fish tanks. Does anyone know his complete name and phone #
and address? Thanks

Ade Lau

http://www.onelist.com