L. Buckelkopf fry

Hi all!
   You may have seen my post with all my breeding questions the other
day.  Well, when feeding my Laetacara Buckelkopf today, I noticed the
female was hiding behind the makeshift cave in the tank.  Not only did
they spawn, but I now have what appears to be several hundred wrigglers
in the tank!   The other pair I have also look ready to breed.  Well, I
am impressed.  They are being excellent parents.  The female had one
batch of eggs weeks ago when I first got the fish, but they ate the
eggs, and her partner had his lower lip torn off in a scuffle, died
shortly after, and was replaced.
  Ok, so now it is fry caring time!   Thanks for all the help!  I would
have used it if I had time, but as usual, the fish have their own
plans!   Thanks, Stan

:My ICQ# is 14976865