Re: flames

Jones, ErickX M wrote:

> Its getting out of hand. Would the participants please step back and refrain
> from continuing this thread. I do not see how a thread about who I may or
> may not purchase fish from is relevant to the stated topic. and please do
> try not to explain it to me.
> Erick Jones

I have to second this. It's a commercial dispute.
I was on a great killie list once, as dynamic as this apisto list is.
One or two people got their backs up at every imagined slight, then
started goading other members. They ran 'electo-amock' for awhile, til
the list admin decided too late to kick the main transgressor off. That
list is now close to dead, as the people who threw their hands up in
disgust never returned.
I don't care who sells apistos. This list should be about what you do to
learn after you get your dwarf cichlids home.
-Gary