Re: Sexing cacatoos

OK folks........a portion of the second part of my fish hobby is kinda
ready.  My apisto fish pictures are about 1/2 done.  Take a look if you
please:

http://www.geocities.com/Rainforest/Jungle/4327

I have another 15-20 pics comming real soon...but the reason for putting
these out are for identification.....on apisto picture page 2 there are 3-4
pictures of a fish I got from a fella in Miami.......he thought the were A.
cruzi .......but I really don't think so.......help on this one (Mike Wiess
are you out there).  I do have 2-3 viable spawns from these, but way to
small to tell anything.  There is also a larger fish (pictured) that came
with them........40% bigger and I don't think the same fish.  The pics were
taken 2-3 days after I got them 6-7 weeks ago....they have fattened up and
are spawning.  What do you guys think??

I'm learning photography so be a little patient with me........constructive
thoughts will be totally welcome.  Most of the pics were...Nikon
N70/35-105mm Macro.....Fugi film spd 100.....f22.....flash with a "slave"
(two flashes).....body of camera on manual (focus), flash on automatic which
trips the "slave" flash.

The pictures are simply for enjoyment......if you want to use them for
anything just give me a holler!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Math Instructor, Center for Advanced Technologies
Lakewood H.S., St Pete, Fl.
mfjacobs@geocities.com
mikejacobs2@tampabay.rr.com