Re: Quiet pumps

Hi Bob,

I'm willing to bet there's a few of us that have tanks in the bedroom!  My
wife wouldn't tolerate it if it wasn't completely silent!  The two things I
have done are 1) a very small air pump with a sponge filter, which still has
bubble noise even though very slight, and 2) the absolute quietest has been
a very small power head on the lift tube of an undergravel filter.  If
everything is kept below the surface of the water, there is no noise at all.

My 2 cents :)

Phil