Cacatuoides Fry Mortality

I am hoping someone can point me in the direction that I must be
missing. I have a pair of cacatuoides that are spawning every 14 to
21 days with anywhere from 40-75 fry. Unfortunately within the first
7-14 days only about 10-15 fry survive. I have been breeding many
types of fish, other than apistos, with only a max. of a few deaths.

The feedings are light and frequent and consist of microworms for
the first couple of days followed with brine shrimp. The tank is
clean with no rotting food.
The water parameters are: pH of 7.0, GH of 140ppm, temp. 78F,
nitrates, ammonia and nitrites are undectable.

This is extremely frustrating since I have never had this problem
before.

Thanks in advance for the input.

Graham
Toronto