Re: cacatuoides Females

Thank you Vicky and all for the comments.  I have 20 or so more coming
soon!..........and Mike for the ID's.  I'm changing my gravel (sand) over to
a more natural looking gravel (sand).  I agree that it would not wash them
out.

Mike...I'll try to get the shot of the chin area to help with the
ID......Thanks again.  You are right on that blow-up on the A.
pandurini.......have to take one out.....I also misspelled
"cacatuoides".......will be making the changes after the AKA Convention in
Chigago this weekend.  Interesting on the 'Tefe'  ID.....thanks!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Math Instructor, Center for Advanced Technologies
Lakewood H.S., St Pete, Fl.
mfjacobs@geocities.com
mikejacobs2@tampabay.rr.com