Re: Quiet pumps

Hello Bob
It's a rather large bedroom.   The 4 55 gallon tanks are on the outside
wall on either side of the window.   The 20 long is on top of my dresser
between the closet and bathroom doors and the 30 is on top of the bureau
next to the bed.   The bed is on the third wall opposite the bedroom
door.

   55______ bedroom door___tv________
|                                                            closet
55                                                               20
|                                                                 long
window                                                         |
55                                                       bathroom
|                                                                 door

Wow that was fun.   Guess I'm kind of bored to actually do that.   See
what going to bed too early for a night owl can do when you wake up at
5am.   Sorry for boring everyone
John