Cacatuoides Fry Mortality

hammer@idirect.ca  wrote:Cacatuoides Fry Mortality
 I have a pair of cacatuoides that are spawning every 14 to
21 days with anywhere from 40-75 fry. Unfortunately within the first
7-14 days only about 10-15 fry survive. I have been breeding many
types of fish, other than apistos, with only a max. of a few deaths.

Often gill flukes cause no problems in the adults, which have large gills,
and progressive mortality in small fry. I would administer a treatment
for them.

Dionigi Maladorno
dionigi.maladorno@roche.com
This message presents personal opinions which are not necessarily those
of my employer.