(Off Topic] help for French visitor please.

Hi every one on the list.
I'm a French reader and I will be working in Sewicley Pittsburg PA from
06/05 to 06/12. May some one provide me good local fish store to visit in
this area ? I will have a car available so a little distance from Pittsburg
is correct nevertheless. Is some nature/fish_related site to visit in the
area on sunday? A public aquarium if any or some botanic park would be fine
for me.
Please do not use the list for responses this is off topic. Thanks for your
contribution in this issue and apologies my bad English. Enjoy our darwf
cichlids and have a good day.
_
hilario
mail : hilario@club-internet.fr
my tips: http://www.multimania.com/hilario (my little home page related to
tips and tricks)
Cyberaqua :http://www.multimania.com/cybaqua (the French speaking aquarists
on the net)

P.S. The url on my signature are French written texts (of course). :o)