Re: "Sunset"

Francine,

This is the same as A. atahualpa. There are several web sites discussing this
fish, but at this time the only English language book discussing this species is
Mayland & Bork's under the heading A. sp. Sunset. It originally was introduced to
the hobby  under the name A. sp. aff. payaminonis and sold commerically as
"Sunset Norberti". It  is closely related to A. norberti. As juveniles they look
much like other cacatuoides-group species.

Mike Wise