Re: Convention Plans

Mike Wise writes:

<snip>> What kind of scientific names are you thinking of? Most spell-check
systems
> have
>  a "learn" function on them. If you use a name or scientific term that
isn't
> on
>  the spell-check, just tell it to add the word to the vocabulary - once you'
> re
>  sure it's correctly spelled. This will certainly take up less memory than
> adding
>  a supplemental spell-check program.

I guess I need to be more liberal with the :-) symbol.  I just kinda figured
everyone would recognize the jest.

As for the Oregon Coast, Dave Soares is not far from the coast.  Maybe you
could spend a night in Sisters, which is a real tourist trap town.  Once
there, it would be foolish not to just stop by for a visit. ;-)  {aptly
applied}

Bob