----Original Message Follows----
From: "Helen Burns" <helen.burns@bigwig.net>

Phil,
If I were you I would recommend leaving the Axelrod where it is, don't know
about Burgess book.
For excellent value and information in all families of tropical fish I would
say the Baensch Atlas's without a doubt.  Mayland & Bork and or Linke &
Staeck books for South American Dwarf Cichlids.  There are also the series
of Aqualog books depending on which area of species you are intetrested in.
Hope this is of help,
Helen

 >I found 2 sets of Dr. Axelrod and Dr. Burgess, "Atlas of Aquarium Fishes"
at
 >a discount book store.  They had a price of $78.00 per volume (1 and 2).
 >The books look to be in quite good condition, is this a good price for
 >these?  Any advice would be appreciated!
 >
 >Thanks,
 >
 >Phil

Archives"!