Re: Apisto. sp."Algodon"

Understandably so, we might be confusing A. sp. "Albertini/Rio Algodon"
with A. sp. "Rio Algodon". Got to love the exporter's imagination. The
description Mike has give is for the A. sp. "Albertini".

Shortly after collecting the "Albertini" the fishermen found a second
species that Victoriano Panduro is calling just Rio Algodon. I have yet to
see this fish but hope to collect it later this year. Victoriano's son has
told me that the first batch they received had only males but chances are
that you'll find at least a few females.

Julio