Re: Apisto. sp."Algodon"

Charly,

I received a wild caught pair of A. sp. Algodon for Julio Melgar recently. It is a species that keys out to be A. eunotus. This is one of the most colorful forms of A. eunotus I have seen. Bright orange tail, blue/green scales - subtly beautiful. This fish comes from the Rio Algodon, a tributary of the Rio Putumayo (northeastern Peru). A. eunotus is not known to occur in the Putumayo drainage - until now.

"charly.eon" wrote:

 Hello, Does someone knows what is Apisto. sp."Algodon" ? C.H. EONBordeaux, FRANCE