Re: Use of additives with RO water, Apisto aggressiveness

Sherry,
Apisto's are timid little things if you wish to compare them to Malawis.  I
would recommend you read all the information you can about dwarf cichlids
before venturing into the world of dwarfs.  You may wish to do as I did,
look at the pictures in the books and then the species you like the most
read everything you can about that species, then buy.
Erik Olson's web site http://www.thekrib.com will give you answers to what
you need to know.
I think you are making a wise move, Malawis are too vicious for my liking.
Helen