Re: Rams spawning

Bill, if you can feed bbs for 1-2 days, I am told that they quickly learn
to take decapulsulated eggs.  These are at least the nutritional equivalent
of bbs because no nutrients have been expended in tissue formation.
Vinager eels sounds good.   If they are very tiny you may need to feed
infusoria first, tho if it is a planted tank there may be enough infusoria
already.  Also, I would strongly consider leaving the parents in.  In many
cichlid species I have actually seen the parents feed the offspring.   Has
anyone observed this in New World dwarfs???
--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
The latest in CO2 news:     http://www.wcf.com/co2iron