Apistogrammoides

I have a group of 20 A. pucallpaensis which I bought as juveniles.
They have reached the age where I would like to split them into breeding
groups. I have several 2 gl., 5 gl. and 15 gl. tanks, but I havenīt found
references on spatial requirements, except for single pairs (which - I
guess- could be bred even in 2 gl. tanks ?) or large groups (8-12) in large
tanks.
I would appreciate any comments regarding the following set-ups:
1.-	Single pairs in 2 gl. and/or 5 gl. tanks, with 2-3 neons
	as dithers.
2.-	1 Male : 3 Females in a 15 gl. tank with 6 neons
3.-	2-3 pairs in a 15 gl. tank with 6 neons
The group was raised in soft (30 ppm Hardness) water, pH=6.8,
Temp.= 26 C.  Tank substrate is light sand, lots of java moss and ferns
grown on wood and floating bunches of moss tied to strips of loofah ( I
stayed away from floating plants such as Eichornia, Salvinia, Azolla etc.
because of their high light requirements).  I would like to use the same
conditions for the breeding tanks.
Iīd be grateful for any tips to keep enjoying these dwarf dwarfs.

Peter
plasticolor@guate.net