Re: A cacatuoides

I have seen what you call "sneaker" males....I just call them undesirable.
I see these guys after removing the more colorful, more robust males.  They
develop the extended dorsal rays but have no color.  However it is usually
only a few...I still have way more females than males.  I also see colorful
females (which I originally thought were males).  I am sure they are female
though...black pelvics, yellow body, non-lyrate caudal....or am I wrong.