Re: Re maciliensis

The Taiwanese site doesn't show a photo of A. maciliensis - or A. sp. Mamoré for
that matter. I find this site quite accurate in its apisto IDs. Only A. atahualpa
is mis-IDd as A. payaminonis. This is understandable because this page has not
been change for almost 2 years and at that time A. atahualpa had been introduced
into the hobby as A. cf. payaminonis. You'll also note that A. sp.
Erdfresser/Lyretail Purus/Rondonia is listed under the Japanese common name A.
sp. Rondonia.

The nice thing about this site is that you don't need to read Chinese to ID the
photos. Just point your cursor at any of the thumbnail photos and look at the
bottom of your screen. You'll see that the location address for each picture is
in Latin letters with English location names.

Mike Wise