Re: Re maciliensis

Vern Wensley wrote:

> Is there a descent picture of the real A.maciliensis anywhere on the net or
> in a book somewhere.I would really like to see one and compare it to the
> fish that I have.

The best picture of the true A. maciliensis I know is in a Japanese book
on Dwarf Cichlids (Pisces Edition), but as most of the photos of this
book have been scanned into a Taiwanese website, I guess the photo might
be there.
Mike Wise likely knows the address of this site, and possibly knows if
the referred photo is there or not.