Re: Rotpunkt

Yes, A LURKER!!!!.

I'd consider myself more of a student right now with my dwarf cichlids so I
just sit back and learn from the more informed of the list members.  Boy,
have I learned a lot!  Thanks to Mike Wise, Marco Lacerda, Julio Melgar, Gary
Elson, John Wubbolt, and the others who regularly post (even you, Bob) for
the education.  As far as I know, I'm the only dwarf cichlid fan in Erie, PA,
so I appreciate the opportunity to listen in.

I suppose I should "participate" more often.  Noodle sadism doesn't do it for
me, though.