Re: Rotpunkt

In a message dated 7/16/1999 8:35:41 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
CarlHans2@aol.com writes:

> As far as I know, I'm the only dwarf cichlid fan in Erie, PA,
>  so I appreciate the opportunity to listen in.

Erie is a short drive to North Tonawanda (my Alma Mater) and The Fish Place.
Also close to Cleveland, site of the next ACA convention.  You may be the
only dwarf keeper in town, but at least you have good resourses a short drive
away.

We don't really mind lurkers either.  I just like to pick on them some.

Bob Dixon