Re: L. thayeri, curviceps, dorsiger

well, the way i could tell curviceps apart was that the males were clearly
more slender and had pointier fins.

with thayeri and dorsiger, if the criteria is the same, then i'm very
confused.  my 2 thayeri both have very pointy fins, so they could be both
males, although when i bought them one didn't have such elongated fins.  the
2 dorsiger have also pointy fins ,not rounded, but they are also heavy and
round, not slender, so i'm confused.  they tend to spar a lot and show bright
colors.

my 2 P. altispinosa on teh other hand are easier to sex: the male has much
more elongated, red fins.

tsuh yang chen, nyc