Re: L. thayeri and dorsiger

Tshu Yang,

For me, if the acaras are mature, it's fairly easy. I can't exactly say how in
words but I can usually sex them with 90% accuracy - sort of like sexing
brichardi & angels. It takes experience working with the fish.

If you're really interested in getting a pair, the best way is to buy 6 or more
specimens of varying size from the same tank. The law of averages almost assures
getting both sexes - if both sexes are present.

Mike Wise