Looking desperately for any kind of information

                      Hi,
I must admit that I do not really know who I'm writing to, but I'm looking
for any information on how to make your own food. I'm also looking for
advice on how to keep,reproduce, and basicly anything on Apisto Macmasteri,
Apisto Boreli, Apisto Agassizi and Cacatuoides, which are the dwarf cichlids
which I'm keeping at the moment. I've been in the hobby for a long time now,
so any form of information would be welcomed...Thanks a lot,
                                NT