Re: spawning?

Hey Sammy, see you joined the list alright. John
summed it up pretty good. Heavy feedings and water
changes are a solid formula to bring our fish into
breeding readiness. 2-3 weeks is about average if we
realy feed well and maintain high water quality.
Maintaining a slight change in microsiemens from our
original source water to the breeding tanks water is
paramount in keeping this wait under 3 weeks, ie:
water changes. Good luck.

--- John Wubbolt <BigJohnW@webtv.net> wrote:
> Hi Sam
> If your fish are well conditioned, which it sounds
> as if they are seeing
> as how they just spawned, you can expect them to
> spawn again in anywhere
> from 2 to 5 weeks.    My fish will spawn once a
> month for me if given
> the opportunity.    Lots of live foods and water
> changes should be the
> trick.
>
> John W

===