Re: Food (was Re: )

Fredrik,

The only flake foods I feed my fish are flakes made for marine fish. They
normally have a higher fat content. This is important to fish nutrition and the
apistos seem to prefer it, too. I use it and pellets only as a supplement to live
& frozen foods. I am surprised that you cannot find Tetra Marin or something
similar in Sweden.

Mike Wise