Re: Food (was Re: )

Maybe my fish do not know any better, but they eat flake just fine.  I feed
it one or two days a week to supplement live and frozen foods, because it
contains so many vitamins and is balanced nutritionally.  If they only knew
apistos and killies were not suppose to eat flake, they would wait a day
and pig out on the next menu item.  I have used a couple brands with OSI
color flake being the present brand.