Re: Floor load capacities

I am no carpenter but here is my opinion.  Firstly, that does not sound
like a lot of tanks to me (unless I miss counted).  Just keep in mind that
water weighs about 8 lbs / gal.  I usually figure 100 lbs/ 10 gallon tank.
If your really worried ask around for advise locally.  I have kept many
more gallons of water in an upstairs apartment (given it was a newer
structure....but I bet thats a con...old homes were built to last, not to
be disposable like newer buildings are today).