Re: Typical M. Ramirezi & Gold Ram

What kind of pet store is this?! It certainly wouldn't be one I would patronize -
no matter how cheap their stock. Sadly, too many people don't recognize the
difference between cheap and inexpensive these days.  I feel that this has led to
more low quality merchandise (and not just in the pet industry) now than in the
past. The old adage generally holds true - you get what you pay for.

Mike Wise