Re: spawning blue rams

"John McCrone" wrote:
>I'm looking for advice on spawning blue rams.....

Too cool--26 degrees Centigrades translates into 78.8 degrees Fahrenheit.
Rams come from shallow water (I think less than a foot  deep) that's in the
sun all day (savanah environment).  They love temperatures of 85 to 90
degrees F.  Their colors are much brighter in the higher temperature ranges
and they'll breed frequently.  Give them a flat rock to lay their eggs
on--they don't hide their eggs as apistos do, but lay them right out in the
open.