Re: spawning blue rams

John,
I would suggest lowering your pH within the range of pH 5.5-6.5.  Filtering
through peat will help to lower your pH.
Raise your temperature 82-85 range. Flat smooth spawning site i.e. a small
piece of slate, rounded stone/pebble or a broken clay flowerpot lying flat.
When and if they spawn play it by ear and leave both parents in the tank. If
they do it once they will do it again and then you can take appropriate
action.
Helen