Temp vs. sex ratio

The recent postings regarding temperature vs.sex ratios has got me thinking,
could this apply to other species.
The reason I am interested in this particularly is that my wild pair of
Crenicichla regani Santarem have successfully produced two broods recently.
The first young (5th Aug) are now 2"TL and to me they all look like males
but perhaps they are too young to sex out, I'm not sure.  The second brood
(5th Sept) are still with the parents and if things go like they have they
may be thinking of spawning again anytime in the following 10 days.
As dwarf pikes share the same habitat as some species of Apistogramma it may
be that temperature can play an important factor in the sex ratio of dwarf
pikes also.  My breeding tank is pH6.5 and the temperature was 30c.  Due to
the unusually hot weather we have had the temperature in the tank was high
despite the heaterstat being set at 26c.  Any advice would be welcome
Helen.
Scotland.