Back on the list

Hi all,

my name is Thomas Soelter. I was a list member in the past and now i'm back on the list.

Yesterday i 've seen an interesting fish at a LFS. It was named

    Crenicichla spec. 'Orinoco II'

which was imported as a contaminant amoungst Dicrossus filamentosus.
I've never heard about that species and couldn't find any info in my books. The shop assistant was sure it is a dwarf cichlid as C. wallacii or C. notophthalmus are. Does anyone know something about that species: food, max. size etc.

Thomas