HTML

You know, I *really* hate to be a pain about this, but -

Could those of you who *insist* on HTML postings to this list at least
choose color combinations and font sizes that are easier on the eyes?

I'll admit to getting a tad older nowadays, making it difficult enough to
read, and to becoming too "crotchety" to constantly fiddle with my system
settings, but c'mon folks - it isn't the first time it's been mentioned...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10@mindspring.com
http://www.mindspring.com/~nestor10