Re: HTML

I agree with David.  If you have fancy colored texts, backgrounds, & fish
graphics as default settings, please do us all a favor and turn them off when
replying to the mail list. Our illustrious mailing list master on numerous
occasions has gotten down on his virtual knees and begged that members use PLAIN
TEXT ONLY. This isn't because he color blind, but because it takes extra space
that may potentially be used by other mailing list members.

Mike Wise.