Re: splitting pots

Hello Jason
I don't split them anymore I cut them in half.  If you go to your local
hardware store, you'll find a blade that cuts Clay tile in there that
fits into a hack saw.   It is long slender and completely round.   This
works great.   Just makes alot of dust when cutting the flower pots so
do them outside.  I also soak the flower pots in water for an hour or so
before hand then cut them.   Seems to work easier this way.   Still
makes the dust though.   Hope this helps.

John