Re: Moving....

Oh how i agree with Jim totally.   I moved 85 tanks at the end of
august.  Some big ones some small ones.   I had one advantage.   I moved
in the same town and had the same water so I broke everything down
completely except for my african and livebearer tanks.  There I actually
took the water along.  I had built new racks so I could place the tanks
on them as i moved them in.   I also got rid of alot of fish at auctions
that I really no longer wanted to maintain so that made the move easier.
Still allot more time then you think you'll need.   Moving tanks is more
tiring than you think.   Up stairs down stairs up stairs, who the hell
needs a tred master.   Move once in awhile.   Well good luck.

John