From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of IDMiamiBob@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 12:07 AM
To: apisto@admin.listbox.com
Subject: Re: Panduro

In a message dated 10/10/1999 8:06:30 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
alexp@idirect.com writes:

> It doesn't matter how much plant cover or caves or rocks you've got in a
>  tank.  I had a pair of cacatoides in a 30 gallon tank and unfortunately
the
>  male I purchased was the psycho fish from hell.

In my experience, there isn't a cacatuoides alive that can match a panduro
for nasty.  They seem okay with other fish, but can't stand conspecifics.
Think "African Cichlid community tank when deciding whether there is enough
docorations and territories.

Bob Dixon

Archives"!