RE: A. nijsenni breeding revisited

I think David and Brett basically summed up any contribution I could make.
The only other thing I've noted with them is females tend to be avid
burrowers if given a chance, and will give preference to an excavated cave
under a bit of wood, rather than a pot. Therefore, rather than using pots
you might try a bit of bogwood (or alike - boiled first) on an inch bed of
sand. Oh yes, make sure that the wood is supported off the tank floor with
something of substance - squished fish are not a nice sight.