RE: Dumb Luck

Adam,

My pH stays more stable with the DIY CO2.  Without it
the pH will go up to 8.5-9 during the photo period as
all the CO2 is consumed by the plants.  This is a much
more extreme swing than the pH drop when the lights go
off.  I have the CO2 bubble into a diffusion bell that
can actually hold quite a bit of air so the new bottle
can come online before the CO2 in the bell is gone.
Only when I neglect to change the bottle does the pH
get that high.

How do you diffuse the CO2? Via the filter?  I am
always looking to improve here.

Paul
--- Adam McElroy <adam@freelancers.freeserve.co.uk>

=====